CompreFace is a free and open-source face recognition service that can be easily integrated into any system without prior machine learning skills. CompreFace is delivered as a docker-compose config and supports different models that work on CPU and GPU. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art methods and libraries like FaceNet and InsightFace.
CompreFace Business Cases
Our face recognition service can be applied to a variety of business cases:
It simplifies the detection of unauthorized access to sensitive areas and/or your office security perimeter
It can be used for both collecting data for marketing and sales purposes and/or targeting ads to customers in real time
It helps track employees and students to verify they’re where they should be
It detects customers upon entrance, allowing businesses to provide excellent customer service
It speeds up checking in at hotels, conferences, and airports
We designed CompreFace to be highly effective, versatile, and straightforward.
- Extremely High Accuracy: CompreFace shows state-of-the-art accuracy on the LFW dataset (99.83%)
- Hardware Options: our facial recognition software can be deployed either on CPU- or GPU-based hardware
- DevOps-Friendly: CompreFace is delivered in docker containers, so it can be easily integrated into modern systems like Kubernetes
- Control Over Data: with CompreFace, you always know what data you’re storing and where you’re storing it. Our face recognition service also has a comprehensive user roles system to control who has access to what kind of data
- User-Friendly Interface: with CompreFace, you can create, control, and test your services from the user interface — we provide an API key that lets you add, remove, and rename faces in your Face Collection and test how the service works
CompreFace has features that are vital for any facial recognition software.
CompreFace can identify a person in a collection of existing faces
CompreFace can help you understand your clients better by estimating their age and gender
CompreFace can determine if people are who they claim to be
With CompreFace, you can detect the location of facial features in an image
CompreFace is totally free, so you can use it in any way you want in accordance with our Apache 2.0 license
If you need additional features, we can provide you with a quote for services and deliver a personalized version
Integration & Customization
We’re here to help you build your custom own face recognition product that integrates with CompreFace.