Quality Assurance Services
Our Quality Assurance practice will run your software through every test imaginable. We’ll ensure that your applications perform well on target devices, source the right data from miscellaneous IT systems, and comply with industry-specific security standards.
End-to-End Quality Assurance and QA Consulting Services
Exadel offers robust quality assurance services, frameworks, and professional support to get the job done. Our QA consulting team will show you how to get the most out of your QA. We can build you a process from scratch or advise you on how to optimize your existing system. We do both manual and automation QA consulting, covering all your business needs.
We dive into your project to see how we can help.
QA Process Design
We devise a QA process based on your unique needs.
We help you determine the best tools, level of coverage, and team composition for your situation.
Our QA Packaged Services: SetQA and AssessmentQA
Our QA team has built solutions that make the entire testing process transparent and efficient.
A quality assurance framework that helps organizations set up clear and effective QA processes from scratch and ensure impeccable software quality through the entire development lifecycle. SetQA uses best practices to provide effective QA flows, clear test estimates, up-to-date documentation, and visual reports.Learn more
A comprehensive QA assessment and consulting solution that gathers information about projects. It includes a set of recommendations to enhance the QA process and a report with a clear vision of software testing gaps.Learn more
Our Areas of Testing Expertise
We can take care of any software QA service you need. Exadel has worked with clients of all sizes by supplementing their teams or providing entire teams of our own.
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Localization Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security (Penetration) Testing
- Performance Testing/Load Testing/Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Change-Related Testing
- Confirmation Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
QA Automation (QAA)
- UI (e2e) Testing
- API Testing
- Integration Testing
- Unit Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Analytics Verification
We can work on any system, architecture, or device — from mobile and web applications to APIs, analytics tools, and TV consoles.
- Google Analytics
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV & Shield
- Android TV
- Samsung TV
Our QA Qualifications
Nearly half of our QAs have an ISTQB Foundation certification. All of our Senior QAs and above have additional certifications beyond the ISTQB Foundation level, including:
We encourage our employees to continuously increase their knowledge so they can deliver high-quality QA services to our customers. We believe so strongly that QA should be part of the overall development process that we require all of our leads to have PSM-1 Certifications to make sure that they have a clear understanding of Agile development processes.
We’ll provide innovative quality assurance services and help you integrate QA best practices into your overall software creation process.
If You Are:
- Tired of having an opaque QA process
- Looking for a team of professionals to perform software testing
- Working with a software development team without a well-established testing procedure
- Having trouble balancing quality and delivery timelines
- Help you carry out QA assessments to verify that your project is well-documented, has clear reporting, and follows industry standards.
- Provide you with our team of experts to consult, set up processes, and use ready-made solutions to make great software.
- Design your entire development system to catch bugs as soon as they pop up so they can’t cause problems for you and your customers down the road.
- Apply the right testing tools and practices to take full advantage of the Agile approach without sacrificing quality.