QA Automation Benefits for Businesses
QAA promises major benefits to clients. To help your company reap the full benefits of QA automation testing, our specialists devised a set of processes and best practices. Exadel’s test automation process will help you reach important long-term and short-term goals:
Save time and money
We’ll do this by:
- a. Simultaneously running tests on multiple devices, platforms, and browsers
- b. Detecting bugs at early stages and getting feedback to you faster
- c. Reusing automated tests
- d. Verifying high volumes of data
Improve quality, capacity, and insights
- a. Run automated tests 24/7
- b. Increase test coverage
- c. Improve the accuracy of test results
- d. Produce robust reporting
- e. Generate test data
Our QA automation testing services are designed to add business value and produce high-quality software, all while being as transparent and easy to follow as possible.
Our QA Automation Services and Areas of Expertise
- Our QAA team designs test cases and maintains long action scripts to ensure reliable testing of new functionalities and regression testing of your product’s UI.
- Framework and tools: Selenium, Cucumber, WebDriverIO, Protractor, TestNG, Selenide, Cypress
We validate software functionality and test integration via API using the following tools: RestAssured, Postman, Karate, Soap UI, Swagger, Fiddler, and Charles
Using LoadRunner or Jmeter, Exadel QA Automation engineers develop automated performance tests for every layer and component of your product or application (network, database, etc.).
- We create and run all necessary tests (functional, integration, system, and UI) across major platforms and devices.
- Framework and tools: iOS, Android, Appium, Espresso, and Robot Framework
- The Exadel team uses our deep analytics domain knowledge and analytical solutions to provide your product or application with data validation, defects detection, and investigation.
- Framework and tools: Google Analytics, Nielsen, Mixpanel, and Optimizely
- Our QA automation team provides smart TV expertise with automation services for application quality and smooth digital experience for end users.
- Framework and tools: Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Roku
Our Approach to QA Automation
We research and analyze your application and workflow while collaborating with your project team.
We integrate the test environment to collect feedback from your team and adapt our QAA approach. We aslo train the team on how to use the QAA framework.
We perform smoke and regression testing based on the defined metrics and then run regular tests with prepared test data.
New Project without QAA
Our main goal in these cases is to prepare a QAA test strategy based on your project’s needs
Project with some QAA, but not a comprehensive strategy
We will audit your project to help us make personalized recommendations and determine the perfect solution for your unique needs
Project with mature QAA
We’ll add our resources to your ongoing process to supplement and/or enhance your team’s abilities
Our Automated Software Testing Solutions
Exadel QAA StarterKits
CRISP is a Google Chrome extension we developed that allows engineers to easily auto-generate test script code. With CRISP, automation QA engineers can auto-generate page objects to avoid tedious copy-paste operations. Manual QAs and Junior Automation QAs can use CRISP as an automation workbook for creating test scripts.Learn more about CRISP