Data science brings value to every business and industry; statistics and data-driven insights help managers to make the best decisions. At the same time, improper data science implementation and misalignment with the company’s business goals can prevent organizations from seeing all of its benefits.
To illustrate how you can make data science work for your company, we’ve collected some case studies that show how it can be done:
- How does data science add value to a business
- How to identify the pitfalls of data science implementation in your business
- How to set up win-win data scientist collaboration with other experts in your company
- Three successful data science implementation approaches and how to use them
- How data science works in practice
If you want to see the benefits from data science implementation in your company, you may find our case studies valuable. Register for our webinar on data science to get recommendations from Exadel data science experts: Lead Data Consultant Lisa Acomb and Data Science Solution Architect Max Carduner. Lisa has been directing healthcare analytics teams for more than ten years, and Max has extensive experience in professional analytics and data science. Our experts can provide insights and answer your questions directly.
|Tuesday, July 12, 2022||9 AM PST / 12 PM EST||45 Min|