Visual Basic Specialist
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Visual Basic Specialist to join our friendly team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About The Project:
The project is updating and improving an internal system for project development and management that tracks employees’ time, prepares billing reports for clients, monitors labor and expenses, and manges contracts.
- 2+ years of experience in Visual Basic Classic (6.0)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Strong analytical, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to follow the appropriate design patterns while developing any piece of code
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Write web ASP-applications for IIS using Visual Basic Classic (6.0)
- Maintain and manage current code
- Design, develop, configure, and test applications
- Design and develop components using Microsoft SQL Server
- Develop and implement solutions to complex problems
- Design, develop, implement, and document future enterprise systems
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.