Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
You will help shape and transform the customer’s tech team to help them drive best practice, lead and mentor existing software developers, and work closely with product management to help solve complex technical challenges.
About the Customer:
The customer develops technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. The goal is to make “every product playable,” by combining the science of software with the artistry of computer-generated content. The customer’s offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York, and their clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. The customer’s interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of customer’s clients’ products.
About the Project:
The customer supports brands to help them cope with the exponential growth of and need for content. The customer’s solution is a web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on the customer’s twenty years of experience in the field.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- Strong experience in software engineering and application development
- Experience with React
- Extensive experience in Scrum methodologies, ideally certified Scrum master
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team
- Knowledge of test-driven development, continuous delivery, and continuous integration
- Experience managing/working with offshore teams
- Good knowledge of design patterns and best coding practices
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication
- Set clear team goals
- Production support customizing
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.