We are looking for an ambitious Staffing Manager to join our dream team in order to manage the complete lifecycle staffing process. This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in ensuring we attract the best staff available and that the service we provide to our clients is of the highest standard.
We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone enjoys their work. We are a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
You will be part of a fantastic team, which includes 1 Director of Operations, 1 Lead Staffing Manager, 3 Staffing Managers, 1 Lead HR, 9 HR Managers, 1 Lead Recruiter, 6 Recruiters, and 1 HR Assistant
- Exceptionally organised with close attention to detail and impeccable standards
- Creative, passionate, and professional in the face of any challenge
- Motivational and confident as a manager
- Excellent at communicating with a range of stakeholders including casual staff, clients, suppliers, and peers
- Computer literate on all Microsoft applications
- Enthusiastic and committed to upholding the reputation and culture that Exadel has earned over the past 20 years
- Experienced (ideally 2+ years of work in recruitment or staffing)
- Knowledgeable about IT terminology
- Communicate with account and sales managers about open positions, requirements clarification, available candidates, etc. throughout process of closing each position
- Work closely with the HRM team to find optimal resources within the company
- Work closely with the recruiter team to find external candidates for each position (including elaboration of the strategy, evaluation of the candidates etc.)
- Schedule interviews with customers and support the interviewees during this process
- Work on feedback gathering
- Report to the management team
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Previous work experience in an IT company
Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.