Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Developer to join our team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company of the Customer is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Using proprietary mobile algorithms, the Customer’s app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. Plus, app users have the ability to create flights virtually anywhere on the globe and share them with other members or book all the seats to make it private.
Beyond the extraordinary flight services, members of the Customer’s community – leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture included – enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events from the clouds to the ground.
About the Project:
- Task Management (Java 90%, Python 10%) – flight support and execution of tasks related to each step of the flight according to the prebuilt, but flexible workflow
- Zendesk.com (Python 100%, but may be changed to Java 100% in the future) – any related tasks
- ERP Service (Python 90%, Java 10%) – relatively complicated logic of Membership Sales, Ancillary Charges, Seat Sales, Charter Sales, and integration with SAP (cloud accounting system)
- Charter Sales (100% Java) – simple logic of Charter Sales
Current Project Stage:
- 3+ years of experience as SEO Developer or similar role
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Hands on experience with WordPress
- Experience with such toll as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Selection of relevant keys using tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner
- Optimization of landing pages of the website (together with a copywriter). This includes the text itself with keywords, as well as metadata
- Interlinking (pages within the website must correctly link to each other)
- Creating incoming links (the more cool sites link to us, the better – blogging, guest blogging, link building)
- Elimination of technical errors on the website (pictures with inappropriate size, broken links, distorted page structure)
- Tracking user behavior on the website (using Hitmaps, for example)
- Monitoring of traffic from organic and other websites
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.