Senior System Engineer (Azure)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior System Engineer (Azure). If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure: VM, networks, load balancers, databases
- Mature knowledge of Linux OS including monitoring, troubleshooting and fine-tuning
- Configuration management with Ansible and Terraform or equivalent tools
- Recent experience within the design and implementation of complex, highly available, and highly scalable solutions
- Ability to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to Have:
- If you are not certified, then hands-on experience in Azure is required
- Puppet, AWX and Jenkins pipelines
- Seamlessly lift and shift part mature product of on-premise infrastructure to the Azure IaaS
- Integrate on-premise and cloud components of infrastructure from perspective of configuration management, monitoring, incident response etc.
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Ensure that system software is tailored to facilitate the achievement of service objectives
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems; ensure that operational documentation for system software is fit for purpose and current; advise on the correct and effective use of system software
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.