Senior Salesforce Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
For this project, we’ll need to help transition some of the customer’s custom development in Lightning to a more standard Salesforce implementation. Our work also involves integration to Office 365, especially Outlook.
1-2 Developers, 1 BA, 1 QA
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with SF Lightning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook
- Experience developing and implementing new functionalities, changes, and customizations of Salesforce applications
- Good understanding of the salesforce data model, relational data, and tools to support loading data into the Salesforce platform
- Ability to accurately predict the time required to complete development tasks, adhere closely to development plans, and anticipate changes to a product specification or schedule during a development cycle
- Ability to work autonomously and to lead a team
- Ability to interpret business requirements and to estimate work
- Object-oriented programming design
- Salesforce.com configuration, integration, and application design skills
- Thorough understanding of frameworks, analytics, programming languages, design, databases and operating systems
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Code customized solutions and execute them by leveraging Salesforce.com and other toolsets
- Demonstrate an understanding of business drivers and how they influence the Salesforce design
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce platform, including by staying up-to-date on new SFDC products
- Map and load data into development environments
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as process flows, data maps, and configuration worksheets
- Research new technologies and stay abreast of new products and services. Apply these solutions as part of the service delivery continuous improvement mission
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.