Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Knowledge of React)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with knowledge of React main principles. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course platform.
About the Project:
The customer has just announced a strategic partnership with Microsoft to bring customer’s solution and MS Teams closer together. Specifically, Microsoft Teams is going to become the default video conferencing solution within the customer’s solution. To facilitate this change, the customer needs to expand their platform integration points.
The customer is now looking to staff a team to make all of this happen. This team will need Ruby on Rails and React skills, as they will be working within the customer’s solution team, which is a Rails monolith. Previous experience with integration frameworks is a major plus.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Experience in developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Think tactically and strategically
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.