Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
You will deal with a vertical specific sales CRM System. This is a dedicated full-time role. You will be working in a small team on the development of an existing application.
We’re building a fully-automated, simple self-service solution that empowers club operators to efficiently manage all aspects of their clubs while engaging their members with a high-value fitness experience.
Ideally you should have experience with:
- Ruby on Rails (at least 2 years)
- API development
- SPA development
- BootstrapTools / Utilities
English writing skills are a must for this position
Nice to have:
- Server administration skills (nginx/rvm/puma/deployment)
We’re looking for someone that can hit the ground running on a production application. You’ll be working on the leading sales management application for the fitness industry supporting 3,000 locations in 17 countries.
- Developing new features
- Assisting support team with escalated requests from customers
- Maintaining and optimizing application
- Refactoring and keeping codebase clean
- Writing tests
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.