Senior Node.js Developer
Job ID: 199143
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our friendly, energetic team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with various unit and integration test frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Karma etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Express/Koa
- Hands-on experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Jira, agile, and Scrum basics
- Code, test, and operate Node.js based services
- Migrate new development
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become problems
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.