Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200121
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer to come and join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use customer’s products.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Experience with .NET Core
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of React.js, Docker
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.