Senior .Net Developer
Belarus: Gomel, Grodno
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team! If you are an analytical problem solver with strong .Net knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
Common Components Core Services provide the infrastructure necessary to support new TIP Modules as they are integrated into the customer’s Common Components Platform (“CC”). The main aim of the project is to integrate Common Components, shared data services, and authentication and authorization with the latest version of the customer’s corporate Tax Insight solution and a new compliance due date tracking solution. This project involves managing the Common Components platform pieces in Azure, extending some of the functionality, and architecting (whenever possible) the Common Components functionality Platform as a Service (PAAS).
Project Stage: Development
Project Duration: 6+ months
- 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Backend technologies such as Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC, .Net 4.5 (we were able to upgrade to 4.7 but some oldest components are still on 4.5), and Web API
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture and Service Bus for Windows, Azure. (This project uses a hybrid approach (mostly monolithic services plus few microservices) in, at least, one environment. Other environments mostly use monolithic services.)
- Knowledge of domain driven design
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Working with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, identity server. (There are multiple incompatible versions of Identity Server. The one used in this project is Identity Server 3. Current (supported) version is Identity Server 4.)
- Experience managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications to support load changes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi process environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in nosql technologies such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, Redis
- Work in Agile/Kanban team with a focus on building the best solutions
- Design and implement services
- Suggest proper security architecture
- Suggest proper network communication architecture
- Support multi tenancy, including versioning on the server side
- Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility and data analytics
- Work with large amounts of data
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.