Senior .Net Developer
Belarus: Gomel, Minsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The platform creates exponential value for clients combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will work within the platform and will create resources that will be responsible for:
- requesting, tracking, and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner
- slashing the time required to cleanse, validate, and prepare data (for completeness and accuracy) for downstream analysis
- combining professional experience and an immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, identify opportunities, and assist in planning for upcoming needs.
The platform launched about year ago and uses only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches:
- .Net Core 3.1
- Angular 9
- Azure SaaS/PaaS
- Docker, K8s
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, and Machine Learning
1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 UX, 13 Developers, 5 QAs,1 Architect
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Good knowledge of .NET Core
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture
- Familiarity with Angular 9 (optional)
- Hands-on experience with Azure PaaS / SaaS
- Good knowledge of MongoDB
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Big data experience: Spark, Databricks, ADLS, Informatica, Scala, Python, and Machine Learning
- Design and implement microservices
- Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility
- Work with large amounts of data
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.