Senior .Net Developer
Belarus: Gomel, Grodno
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Odessa
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team. For this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also well versed in the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- 3+ years of experience with the .NET framework
- Proficient in C#
- Hands-on experience with .Net Core 3.1
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with large-scale products
- Experience in writing technical design documents
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.