Senior .Net Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team of professionals!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company provides software solutions. The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
The customer is a well-known Amazon partner. You’ll work with a strong team with a well-established process and architecture.
About the Project:
The purpose of the project is to bring new, centralized user management (including roles, permissions, etc.) and implement new reliable SSO for the сustomer’s products. SSO should be able to support a large number of the existing and new applications in the сustomer’s ecosystem.
At the moment, there are two identity providers – legacy OpenAM (which will be retired) and the сustomer’s SSO (built using IdentityServer v4). Our plan is to switch all products to IdentityServer v4 and implement new features and improvements.
The team’s responsibilities are to analyze the current сustomer’s SSO (C#, IdentityServer v4), implement / configure integration with other identity providers, and implement missing features, including integration with the existing systems.
ASP.NET Core, AWS Aurora, Postgres, OpenAM, IdentityServer v4, OAuth2/OIDC/SAML, Docker
- 3+ years of experience with the .NET framework
- Experience with REST API
- Strong knowledge of С#
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SSO (ideally IdentityServer v4)
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.