Senior Manual QA
(Knowledge of Test Automation)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA with knowledge of test automation (Java).
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a large healthcare company. Its scope includes health insurance, supporting hospitals, and other healthcare-related areas. It is a big corporation, so departments often work independently from each other. This drives the creation of separate budgets and the need to have mutual payments between departments. So the goal for our team is to support the customer’s IT providers to render services to different departments.
- 3+ years of experience in manual and automation testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Experience with Java
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual and automation testing
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in Meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Actively participating in the software development process, cooperating with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Developing and improving a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.