Senior Manual QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our international team. If you are competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The customer’s solution simplifies the complex task of forecasting and scheduling. This easy-to-use, web-enabled software removes the expense and administrative burden of thick-client solutions. With our customer’s software, organizations can reduce costs by staffing appropriately to meet their workload, drive business growth and operational excellence, and improve employee effectiveness and retention.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Manual QA tests – Zephyr
- Hands-on experience with Jira
- Automated E2E tests using RAF – in house test automation tool (coding skills are not required,as actions are delivered by another team)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Automation team support (sharing knowledge about newly implemented features)
- Tests Design and Test Cases execution
- Collaborating with developers and PO
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.