Senior Manual QA
Belarus: Grodno, Minsk
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our international team In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The aim of the project is to consolidate a complete global view on clients’ legal entities (and their relationships) for all engagement teams to use.
Team Composition and Locations:
1 Architect, 1 Team Leader BE, 1.5 Business Analysts, 4 Senior Developers BE, 2 Senior Developers FE, 1 Developer FE, 2 Senior QAs, 1 QA (Vilnius, Minsk, Chicago, Kharkiv, Yekaterinburg, Odessa, Grodno, Gomel, Byalostok).
Project Tech Stack:
.NET Core 3.0, Angular 9
Current Project Stage:
The project started 9 months ago and is expected to continue for at least 1-2 more years
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.