Senior Manual QA
Belarus: Gomel, Grodno, Minsk
Currently we are looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our friendly team! In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
About the Customer and the Project:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
The Portal team is responsible for most of the UI, common UI components, and part of backend services, among one of many teams working on the global tax platform — the enterprise level application integrating all levels of business using cutting edge cloud technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Swagger, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MongoDB
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Coordinating and leading a team of at least 3 QAs
- Participating in Meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.