Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front end and back end coding languages. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The project is a leading analytics integration tool. In order to support the initiative, we need to (1) establish a new product data warehouse and (2) supplant custom business intelligence functionality with a more robust toolkit — Looker.
Our Exadel team will help to accelerate this work. The customer will transfer eventual ownership to their Application Services team. This will also allow the Observe and Orient team to focus on quickly delivering analytics artifacts and reports to users, which in turn benefits renewals sooner.
Project Technology Stack:
- Front end: React
- Back end: Node, Go, Scala/Java, Ruby, Docker, and Terraform
- Databases/Persistence: DynamoDB
- Additional tech used: Apache Pulsar, K8S (specifically Amazon EKS)
Current Project Stage:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or in a similar role
- Experience with React (back end)
- Knowledge of Node, Go, Scala / Java, Ruby, Docker, and Terraform
- Familiarity with DynamoDB database
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.