Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About the Project:
The majority of the Customer’s projects are data driven. The project is a web application written in KnockoutJS. The Customer’s goal is to migrate the current project to Vue.JS. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap (or equivalent) and CSS/SCSS/Less Framework
- Strong background in databases (Mongo, MS SQL)
- Strong engineering process and hygiene skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
- Ability to work in an agile team (Scrum)
- Ability to work with a remote team
Nice to have:
- Python experience e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Flask is a big plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with Slack, JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
Excellent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Developing front and back end of the project
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, performing unit tests, maintaining documentation
- Communicating with the Customer (through Confluence, Atlassian, voice meetings, etc.)
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.