Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
This is a brand-new project to help model the risks that both pension and defined contribution plans present to employers. We’re going to do a design build arrangement in the interest of best presenting this to the client.
1 Pod Lead, 1 BA, 5 Developers, 2 UX, 3 Test Engineers.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Strong engineering process and hygiene skills (e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews)
- Ability to work in an agile team (SCRUM)
- High level of comfort working with a remote team
Excellent written and spoken English
- Develop front and back end of the working project
- Write new features, fix bugs, assist in refactoring, unit tests, and documentation
- Communicate with the customer through Confluence, Atlassian, and voice meetings
- Constantly work on improving your skills and qualifications
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.