Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the Customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The Company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The Customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The Project is a WorkForce Management product (work shifts planner) that needs to be updated to a new technology stack.
The Customer currently uses ExtJs (extjs-commercial:6.0.2) for their newer UI screens as we convert older ones or add new ones. The framework we have in place also adds some functionality around localization, static file caching vs. cache busting, etc.
On the calendar screen we will likely leverage ReactJs within a custom ExtJs component to handle the calendar grid as there are no ‘out of the box’ widgets within ExtJs or the community that would help us there, and we need the rendering performance to handle the behaviors. This screen/component is an exception and most of the other screens should be doable with just ExtJs + Html/Js/CSS.
We have been adding on top of the existing/legacy EJB2 APIs for the API layer. It primarily uses spring boot + Katharsis for CRUD payload serialization/deserialization to http://jsonapi.org/ spec. We will move it to CRANK for CRUD payload serialization/deserialization to http://jsonapi.org/ spec.
We need to leave most of the rest of the existing lower layers the same (data access/database schema) to mitigate risk and regression. Net new additions are fine but we are trying to stay away from major refactoring to keep the scope from creeping.
Your team: 3 Senior Developers, 1 Technical Writer, 3 Developers, 5 Lead Developers, 2 Automation Testers, 1 UI Developer, 2 Account Managers, 1 Tester, 2 Team Leads, 1 Project Manager, and 2 Senior Testers.
The Customer’s team is located in San Diego, California
JS, ExtJS, React, Redux, Webpack, Grunt, Jest, Jasmine, and Git via Arcanist.
- Knowledge of ExtJs (6.0.2 version)
- Hands-on experience with React, Redux
- Knowledge of Webpack, Grunt, Jest, Jasmine, and Git via Arcanist
- Quick learner with an analytical mindset
- Ability to learn quickly and work under time pressure
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team
Nice to have:
- Java experience is a plus
- Developing Calendar module for scheduling events, maintaining a boundary between a platform written on ExtJS and a calendar React app
- Fixing issues on both ExtJS and React side
- Unit testing Jest (for React) and Jasmine (ExtJS)
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Debugging; troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with Customer specifications
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.