Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
The successful applicant will have opportunities to make important decisions, pro-actively push their views and solutions to the customer, and work with a team of highly skilled developers.
- Good knowledge of React Basics and React main principles
- Understanding of application and component events and lifecycle
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision in collaboration with other engineers
- Strong organizational skills
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, and writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analysing, gathering, and clarifying requirements in your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly working on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React developers for best practices and solutioning
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.