Job ID: 199994
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The customer’s studio is an interactive approach to video-based learning. The goal for 2021 is to increase studio revenue across all segments, increasing WAP in HE by making the studio the must-have video management solution for the customer’s learning management system.
Some of the themes for our 2021 roadmap are:
- Integrating and ensuring interoperability with Chromebooks and other video tools
- Implementing video sharing tools
- Adding analytics
- Providing features for accessibility and video editing
- Building APIs to support video management
- Working with engineers to replace the legacy video player
- Creating new SKUs to help with upselling
Project Technology Stack:
Front End: React
Back End: Ruby on Rails, AWS
Additional Tech Used: Terraform, Jenkins
- Good knowledge of React Basics and React main principles
- Experience with Postgres database
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers
- Strong organizational skills
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, and writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analysing, gathering, and clarifying requirements in your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React developers for best practices and solutioning
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.