Job ID: 200276
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer helps the world’s leading brands harness data, technology, and creativity to rapidly transform great ideas into digital experiences. They offer data services, such as big data, NoSQL, predictive analytics, business intelligence, IT integration, and mobile development on all devices. The company also provides creative services, including UX and UI design and advanced touch and interaction solutions. They offer interactive solutions for airports, healthcare settings, and boardrooms, including airport fire training research classrooms for desktops. The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Current Project Stage:
- Experience building Restful APIs with NodeJS and Express (3-5 years)
- Typescript experience (2-3 years)
- Hands-on experience writing unit and integration tests with Jest (2-3 years)
- Experience with Yarn Workspaces
- Experience working with Postgres Databases
- Experience working with Redis
- Experience working with Google Cloud services like Google Cloud Storage and Cloud Logging
- Experience working with Git
- Full stack is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work till 20:00-21:00 Minsk time
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.