Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
1 PM, 1 Technical Lead, 1 Python, 2 JS Developers, 1 .Net Developer, 1 Automation QA, and 1 Manual QA.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use Customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the Customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the Customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. His Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, and Cylon.js)
- Knowledge of Authorization (passport.js, roles), OAuth2 protocol, Express.js/hapi.js/nest.js
- Experience with processes threads, child_process, cluster
- Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
- AWS knowledge is required (EC2, Lambda, RDS, Cloudwatch)
- Knowledge of CI\CD: CircleCI/Jenkins
- Ability to troubleshoot problems & learn new things
- Passion for good quality code and developing tooling, processes and techniques for improving it
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Experience with Terraform
- Bringing up-to-date expertise in front-end web technologies to the team and applying them to the development, execution, and improvement of analytics tools
- Supporting continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and processes
- Supporting data collection strategy and innovation
- Conceiving and presenting new ideas for the product roadmap
- Evaluating and implementing the latest tools and processes
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.