Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
Bluetooth Scale App integration for an existing mobile application
- At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Code, test, and operate Node.js-based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become major issues
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, using data and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.