Belarus: Gomel, Minsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Our customer is an American memorabilia manufacturer. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports teams. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at theme parks and resorts.
In addition to its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Minnesota, the customer has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
About the Project:
The project is an eCommerce site where a variety of products are sold for high school, college, and university students. The site offers memorabilia from gift cards and clothes to jewelry and yearbooks. Migration to React is pending.
Project Tech Stack:
Team Composition and Locations:
2 Developers, 1 Lead Developer, Project Manager, 3 Senior Developers, 1 Senior Tester, and 1 Tester. The team is based in Vinnytsia, Minsk, and Gomel.
Current Project Stage:
till Dec 31, 2020
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Hands on experience in JQuery
- Knowledge of Backbone.js
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Handlebars, React, SVN, Jira
- Participation in requirements clarification
- Estimation of tasks, work progress tracking
- Development activities: new feature development and bug fixing
- Merging code, resolving merging conflicts
- Active participation in Daily meetings with the client, discussing ongoing issues and solutions, as well as branching and release strategies
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.