Senior Java Developer (Python, AWS)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a motivated Senior Java Developer to come and join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java (3 + years of experience)
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS
- A clear understanding of the importance of monitoring and alerting
- A real passion for producing clean, maintainable, and extensible code
- Solid communication skills, as we collaborate daily with technical and non-technical team members
- Understanding of best practices in security
- An enthusiastic approach with the ability to self-motivate and multitask when necessary
- An agile working style with an openness to evolving team practices
- Knowledge of the DevOps movement and its principles
- A desire for continuous improvement through critical analysis by driving conversations to address issues within the team when you see them
- A willingness to experiment, get feedback, and iterate
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.