Senior Java Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for a motivated Senior Java Developer to come and join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a large healthcare company. Its scope includes health insurance, supporting hospitals, and other healthcare-related areas. It is a big corporation, so departments often work independently from each other. This drives the creation of separate budgets and the need to have mutual payments between departments. So the goal for our team is to support the customer’s IT providers to render services to different departments.
About the Project:
Our team currently has three systems in production. Common among all of these systems is the need for identity access management. They are all integrated with active directories and other LDAP storage and allow easy configuration of new users, profile updating, and password resetting without much effort from the customer’s support service.
1 Developer, 1 DevOps, 3 Senior Developers, 1 QA, and 1 Team Leader
- Proven ability developing Java apps with in-depth knowledge of java frameworks (3+ years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Hands-on experience with jUnit
- Knowledge of Spring/boot/batch/web/data/security/cloud streams
- Experience with Mapstruct, Maven, and/or Microservices
- Experience with PCF, PowerShell, REST, MySQL, and/or Liquibase
- Understanding of computer/network security concepts
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Willingness to engage in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Okta, OpenIDM
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
- Communicate with the customer on upcoming tasks and issues
- Develop new functionality and support existing ones, according to the customer’s requirements
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.