Senior iOS Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to come and join our team! Don’t miss your chance to play a critical role in a stable long-term project and work with a great customer!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection technologies accessible to all. Founded to help organizations protect what matters most, the customer’s suite of thoughtfully-designed, hospital-grade technologies and science-backed protocols reduce the transmission of pathogens and diseases they cause – from the coronavirus to the common cold.
About the Project:
The application is a control app for a physical device with a usage statistics browser. The project will also develop the way the device shares statistics to IoT (Internet of Things) servers.
We’re working on:
- Ways to connect the app to the device via Bluetooth (devs will work close to device firmware developers)
- Making sure the app can control the device (start, stop, and other simple commands)
- Enabling the app to grab device usage statistics and send them to AWS IoT Service
- Ensuring the app can support interface-to-load configurations from the web server and transfer them to the device via Bluetooth, then displaying statistics.
So the main areas are: Bluetooth connection, web connection, simple UI implementation (we already have design folks in the team who will prepare mockups).
Friendly team working on a complex and challenging project to gain valuable experience
Current Project Stage:
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Extensive experience with the three most current versions of the iOS SDK
- Strong understanding of standard iOS interface components such as table views, collection views, navigation controllers, various button and control types, etc., as well as experience creating custom interface elements
- Good communication skills
- Build native iOS apps and architect new features
- Write organized and structured code
- Identify and fix performance problems
- Prototype new ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile (and iPhone) technology
- Work with a small team on projects that directly impact the end user and the company
- Direct interaction with the customer
- Actively participate in project discussions and code reviews
- Work closely with QA engineers to identify and fix product defects
- Learn new technologies when required
- Review code, estimate tasks and assignments
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.