Senior GO Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an exceptional GO Developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The main goal of the project is to recreate the functionality of two existing solutions and create a “new” platform. The project requires employing microservice architecture, distributed cloud storage, messaging systems, scalability, and more.
The successful applicant will have opportunities to make important decisions, pro-actively push their views and solutions to the customer, and work with a team of highly skilled developers.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools including:
– Dependency management tools such as Godep and Sltr
– Go’s templating language
– Go’s code generation tools (e.g. Stringer)
– Popular Go web frameworks (e.g. Revel)
– Router packages (e.g. Gorilla Mux)
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.