Senior GO Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an exceptional GO Developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The main goal of the project is to recreate the functionality of two existing solutions and create a “new” platform. The project requires employing microservice architecture, distributed cloud storage, messaging systems, scalability, and more.
The successful applicant will have opportunities to make important decisions, pro-actively push their views and solutions to the customer, and work with a team of highly skilled developers.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools including:
– Dependency management tools such as Godep and Sltr
– Go’s templating language
– Go’s code generation tools (e.g. Stringer)
– Popular Go web frameworks (e.g. Revel)
– Router packages (e.g. Gorilla Mux)
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.