Senior Full-Stack Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior Full-Stack Developer who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Java/Node.js+React and AWS best practices.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a new marketplace in one of the few overlooked segments left in the automotive industry, unclaimed vehicle auctions. Started by a team of successful entrepreneurs, a few car aficionados, and a talented development team, they had the vision to create the industry-leading online auction platform to make it easy and safe to buy and sell unclaimed vehicles.
The customer is now successfully executing regular online unclaimed vehicle auctions in nine major U.S. cities and expanding into new markets every day. You will work in a lean, yet impactful team composed of motivated, positive, and collaborative individuals dedicated to making the customer’s platform the leading unclaimed vehicle auction platform.
About the Project:
You will report to the lead engineer/architect, working on the Auto’s auction platform. You will work on a variety of features, both front, and back-end that continues evolving customer’s product to be a leader in the space. This role will also be critical in providing support in the form of platform knowledge redundancy and reacting to any critical production issues during auction hours.
- 5+ years in full-stack development role
- 3+ years of experience with Java or NodeJS and React
- Hands-on, demonstrated experience with serverless platforms (AWS Lambda, Google cloud platform, etc.)
- Experience with a real-time, event-driven user interactions, such as messaging or collaboration software
- Mobile-first, webapp focused development
- You are a do-er. You enjoy the fast-paced and fluid agenda. You like bringing ideas to life.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Google Firebase (Cloud function, real-time database, etc;)
- Bending traditionally native app features into a webapp
- Image/Camera manipulation on the web
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Working with a lead engineer/architect on product features, both front, and back-end
- Working with a team of engineers, both starting projects from scratch and also working within the existing code base
- Providing accurate estimates, evaluating feasibility, and assessing new platforms and technologies for project implementations
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly improving your skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.