Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for a professional Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer and the Project:
We are building firmware to support haptics for Android. This role is part of a team of around 25 – 6 from Exadel and the remainder from the client side. Late meetings may be required for PI planning with the client or supporting releases, but this will not be a daily requirement. Expect one interview with our team and at least two with the client’s team.
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Nordic nRF chips (nRF 52 chips in particular would be best)
- Experience with integrating an embedded device with drivers provided by hardware manufacturers
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Experience with Version Control Systems like git
- Previous usage of cross compilers and debuggers
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sensors (heart rate, temperature, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with bootloaders
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Battery management
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.