Senior DWH/BI Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DWH/BI Engineer to join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
About the Project:
We’re working on back-end development to build an early warning system and alerting logic.
- 4+ years of experience in DWH/BI development
- Experience designing and maintaining data systems and databases such as MySQL, Postgres, and Redshift
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, and Go
- Good understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Experience mining, cleaning, and transforming data sets
- Experience developing algorithms and statistical models to analyze and interpret data sets and identify trends and patterns
- Proficient in data visualization software such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Understanding of AWS systems such as S3, and Redshift
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or Business Administration
- Determine data requirements by interviewing customers; analyze business requirements and applications; evaluate existing systems, hardware, and software; define and analyze data sources; validate data required; document requirements
- Analyze data by defining quality requirements; assess data quality, availability, and change data capture
- Design interfaces by developing visualization and access methods; design application reports and testing
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.