Senior DevOps Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer who has hands-on experience with Ansible, Chef, or Terraform.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer uses advanced data science and patented technology to ingest and analyze machine data to deliver unmatched clarity, insights, and performance. From real-time alerts and fault detection to ML-based predictive analytics, the customer helps companies optimize operations and deliver exceptional user experiences with confidence.
Culturally, the customer operates like a startup. Small, agile teams with quick decisions and short, iterative cycle times. The customer relishs company’s core values of respect, integrity, value, and growth, among others.
- Hands-on experience working in a DevOps environment using Ansible, Chef, or Terraform (3+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical staff and business/sales professionals, as well as a capacity for seeing the big picture in terms of the product and product life cycle
- Strong problem solving, analytical, time management, and system architecture skills in addition to in-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Data management skills
- Large-scale application deployment experience
- DevOps CI/CD working directly with the client’s DevOps team
- Be a go-to resource for all issues connected with Ansible, Chef, or Terraform
- Support development teams in technical questions about continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
- Research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.