Senior DevOps Engineer (Linux)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps (Linux) Engineer to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
We’re building a fully-automated, simple self-service solution that empowers club operators to efficiently manage all aspects of their clubs while engaging their members with a high-value fitness experience.
High-level architecture: cloud-based platform (Amazon AWS), Microservices-based architecture (Spring Cloud Services), React, Redux, Bootstrap and Node Based, Mobile Support.
The back end platform is made up of Microservices and will require Saga-like testing – So Java (some Groovy skills), ReST Services, and Data Generators will be needed.
1 Lead Automation QA, 3 QAs, 2 Software Architects, 1 Senior UI Developer, 5 Team Leaders, 1 Database Engineer, 1 DevOps, 14 Senior Developers, 3 Business Analysts, 1 Automation QA, 2 Scrum Masters, 3 Senior QAs, 1 Lead QA, and 14 Developers
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux Servers and Systems Management in an enterprise production environment
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and Jenkins DSL/pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of Docker and Containers orchestration (ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in Node.js and Java apps setup
- Experience monitoring of apps and environments
- Knowledge of Git and understanding of Git flow
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with MySQL
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of ELK stack
The operating system is Linux only.
- Design, implement, and support CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins for Node.js and Java applications
- Сreate Docker container definitions
- Integrate DevOps tools including code quality check, security scanning, etc.
- Сonfigure automated test suites pipelines
- Create environment deployment automated scripts with Terraform
- Monitor, support, and troubleshoot various microservice applications environments in Amazon Cloud
- Deploy and support ECS/Kubernetes orchestration solutions for Microservices
- Share DevOps best practices with the development team
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.