Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes) who has deep K8s expertise.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
About the Project:
We need to maintain and improve a Kubernetes cluster for software engineering infrastructure running on top of AWS (EC2, EBS, EFS, Route53 etc). Components include: Istio, Helm, Flagger, Prometheus, and Kiali.
- More than 3+ years of IT Experience
- Experience in building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Experience with migrating data centers workloads in AWS
- Have a solid understanding of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of internal architecture of K8s
- Knowledge of architecture best practices
- Ability to learn quickly and use an analytical mindset
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Work with Kubernetes
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Help respond to development team’s technical questions about continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.