Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer with AWS knowledge.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer offers a unique proprietary technology that makes digital media interactive and shoppable at scale. Enabling retailers and brands to monetize their content like never before through various channels, including Social Media, Web, App, OTT, and Advertising.
This includes the monetization of both live stream and video-on-demand through a seamless in-video integration without requiring the consumer to leave the content or disrupting the post-purchase processes.
About the Project:
The project deals with development of a video shopping platform.
- We are in the final stages of developing a shoppable AR
- This ground-breaking capability will transform a brand’s AR experience into a shoppable experience
Project Tech Stack:
- Work with a platform that drives increased sales
- Work with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the future
- 3+ years of IT Experience
- Experience building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation and Networks
- Experience with K8S (Kubernetes) and Rancher
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have:
- AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks
- Defining test conditions for given requirements; designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data and delivering according to project specifications; analyzing and reporting test activities and results; identifying and reporting issues and risks
- Assisting in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products
- Documenting faults, implementing resolutions, and retesting to agreed standards
- Designing computing and communications equipment; translating logical designs into physical designs and delivering technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians
- Undertaking routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software; conducting tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools; documenting details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated
- Applying tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Developing, documenting, and implementing changes based on requests for change
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.