Senior Database Administrator
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join our team! As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining the Client databases.
- Hands-on experience with SQL DBs, specifically with MS SQL DBA 2017 and PostgreSQL DBA 7.4
- Experience with SSRS
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience with MS VisualBasic Classic, ASP .Net.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers
- Develop processes for optimizing database security
- Set and maintain database standards
- Manage database access
- Performance tuning of database systems
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Create automation for repeating database tasks
- Be available for on-call support as needed
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.