Senior Copywriter (Full-Time)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Copywriter to join our growing Content Marketing team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Department:
The Content Marketing team is responsible for creating a variety of marketing assets/ materials including landing pages, presentations, blog posts, case studies, and other materials as well.
Team Composition and Locations:
The Content Marketing team is led by an American working in Minsk and works closely with departments across all offices in America, Europe, and Asia. All Exadel employees are based out of offices, however due to Covid we are currently working remotely. After the pandemic, employees will have the choice to work in the office 1-5 days per week. The right candidate may also have the opportunity to work remotely in the future as well.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a copywriter
- 1-2 years of experience in content marketing for IT companies
- Ability to explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- A portfolio of published writing is required to be considered for this role
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Writing and editing content (blog posts, articles, case studies, and landing pages on Exadel.com, as well as other published text)
- Researching and generating relevant ideas for blog posts
- Working with subject matter experts to include technical information in copy
- Communicating with the Content Marketing team and contributing to the content promotion plan
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.