Senior C++ Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking an innovative Senior C++ Developer to design high-end applications for our clients.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their client engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 worldwide organizations create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
This project deals with Erlang’s analysis.
- 3+ years of experience as a C++ software developer
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications
- Excellent math skills and high comfort level with complex algorithm development
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
Nice to Have:
- PhD in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- A C++ certification would be a major plus
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.