Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst. The main responsibility will be to understand how UI components are built (high level), what is involved in this process, and create user stories for components functions, working closely with the UI/UX design team.
You will also work with stakeholders to maintain a visible product backlog and prioritized list of requirements for development. As a Business Analyst you will assist in project direction and requirements gathering with the goal of maximizing the value of the product being delivered.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability. The project is the result of two companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goals of the project are
- Merge the two platforms
- Provide enough functionality short term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform
- Extend the “new” platform with microservices, functions, scalability, etc.
- 3+ years of professional BA experience
- Outstanding problem solving and time management
- Understanding of Scrum & Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with software development, database, server/client, and similar technical concepts
- Ability to work under remote supervision and the strategic direction of the Product Manager
- Understanding of different types of requirements and different stages of requirements (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UI fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Communicate with stakeholders, including customers, internal teams, and the scrum team to ensure goals are clear and the vision aligns with business objectives
- Groom and prioritize the product backlog in conjunction with overall business and partner needs
- Run Scrum ceremony meetings such as sprint planning, sprint review, and backlog grooming
- Voice of the customer with the ability to anticipate customer needs through domain expertise
- Writes user stories and acceptance criteria that the Scrum team can easily understand and develop against
- Create user stories for components for the customer’s UI/UX design team
- Write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and diagrams
- Be the main source of information about the product, know everything that is going on at all stages
Upper-Intermediate. Excellent oral and written English communication skills for speaking with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.