Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides software solutions. The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability. It is the result of two companies merging — both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
Challenging complex issues to solve for a motivated experienced and self-driven Business Analyst. Working in a large team of Architects, and highly skilled developers on challenging issues.
1 Architect, 2 Team Leaders, 2 Go Developers, and 2 Front-End Developers (based in Minsk, Vinnytsia, Brest, and Lviv)
Current Project Stage: Development
Project Duration: 1-2 years +
- 7+ years of professional experience as a BA, including participation in large projects (30+people), 3-5 years working with Scrum processes, 5+ years system analysis experience, 5+ years of experience working with foreign customers
- Understanding of different types of requirements and stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Strong knowledge and experience in creating low fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflows
- Knowledge of the main ideas around visual modeling
- Deep understanding of different software development methodologies
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Experience writing Software Requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS)
- Technical background is a plus
- Work closely with management and clients to prioritize business needs
- Identify business opportunities and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and diagrams
- Prototype user interfaces and algorithms of the system behavior
- Interact with the development team to discuss and clarify the requirements during the project implementation
- Pass specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details
- Act as the main source of information about the product at all stages
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.