Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
The project is the next multi-tenant platform to handle the customer’s consulting cycle. It builds off of a configurable survey to human and machine workflows that are configurable according to engagement needs. The last major piece is a smart dashboard for presentation back to the client.
1 BA, 3 Developers, 1 Test Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Hands-on experience with Gherkin
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- Understanding of requirements, including their different types and stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Engage in requirements elicitation and management
- Be a proxy between product owners, development team and project leaders, helping to improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize system
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.