Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability. It is the result of two companies merging — both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goal of the project is to:
- Merge the two platforms
- Provide enough functionality short term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform
- Extend the “new” platform with microservices, functions, scalability, etc.
Working in a team of Architects, and highly skilled developers.
Team Composition and Locations:
2 teams. 1 Architect, 3 Team Leaders, 4 Go Developers, 2 Business Analysts, 2 Front-End Developers, 2 Lead Automation QAs, 2 Automation QAs (Minsk, Brest, Kiev, Vinnytsia, Lviv)
Current Project Stage: Development
Project Duration: 1 – 2 years +
- 3+ years of professional experience as a BA
- Understanding of requirements, its different types, and stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Strong knowledge and experience in the creation of low fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow
- Knowledge of the main ideas around visual modeling
- Deep understanding of different software development methodologies
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Experience writing Software Requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS)
- Technical background is a plus
- Work closely with management and clients to prioritize business needs
- Identify business opportunities and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and diagrams
- Prototype user interfaces and algorithms of the system behavior
- Interact with the development team to discuss and clarify the requirements during the project implementation
- Pass specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details
- Be the main source of information about the product, know everything that is going on at all stages
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.