Senior Automation QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior Automation QA, who can do automation testing. As a Software Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals!
The majority of the Customer’s projects are data driven. The project is a web application written in KnockoutJS. The Customer’s goal is migration of the current project to Vue.JS. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently.
- 4 + years of experience in designing, writing and maintaining test automation scripts or previous development experience
- Working experience in test automation frameworks. Eg: Selenium web driver, Protractor or similar
- Knowledge of challenges in test automation related to front end and backend systems
- Knowledge of relational & document based databases
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in test-cases development and reporting
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver a high-quality product
- and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
Spoken English – Upper-Intermediate level and higher
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analyze the requirements
- Create reports
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions and retrospectives
- Help the Customer during the UAT phase, analyze the Customer’s bugs from UAT
- Provide feedback of the work performed, come up with questions and remove impediments
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Be strategic and tactical
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.