Senior Automation QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The project is a tool used for K-12 assessments. It is heavily focused on generating useful data for teachers to help them improve their efforts. The goal for 2021 is to increase cross-sell attach rates between the customer’s learning management system and the customer’s assessment platform.
Some of the themes for our 2021 roadmap are:
- Seamless integrating the customer’s learning management system
- Improving assessment standards and mechanisms
- Enhancing the assessment suite
- Building out better reporting
- Adding additional security and stability mechanisms
Project Technology Stack:
- Back End: Ruby on Rails
- Databases/Persistence: Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcache
- Additional Tech Used: AWS (SQS, Kinesis, S3, etc), Docker, Consul, minio
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Significant knowledge in test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Protractor)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.