Senior Automation QA (Java)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining automation tools
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Java is a must
- Working knowledge of Selenium
- Curiosity; a desire to know how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and the aspiration to deliver high-quality products
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player
- Implement and maintain the existing test automation framework
- Develop and maintain new automated test cases
- Create and execute test automation suites
- Review test cases and automation cases
- Participate in the software development process and cooperate with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the field of testing
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.