Senior Automation QA (Java)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. You will work with the team, who is developing a Machine Learning product!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their client engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 worldwide organizations create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA for an AI/ML Scrum team that supports several different AI/Machine Learning product features.
This could certainly be described as a “”Big Data”” project. The Scrum team works together consistently, but on different product areas over time, not discrete projects that start and end. You should note that the big data team doesn’t currently have a dedicated QA specialist. It shares a QA person with customer’s Big Data platform team, and that QA person will be available to support you if you need help.
Most of the “Big Data” teams are on Pacific Time (i.e. U.S. and Canada west coast time).
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Manual QA experience
- Experience creating automated tests using Java programming language
- Knowledge of TestNG automation framework
- RestAssured (REST API testing library)
- Experience of work in Agile Scrum. It is necessary to understand how to work with the Scrum team to create test cases for stories / bug fixes as well as how to create the test automation
- Working knowledge of bug tracking tools (e.g., Atlassian Jira)
- Solid understanding of general quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedures
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in a highly dynamic atmosphere
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Develop new API autotests and improve ones
- Participate actively in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Actively participate in the CI/CD process, support the development team in setting up continuous automated deployments, and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.